Saturday, January 27, 2007

I don't want another pretty face...

... I don't want just anyone to hold.. I don't want my love to go to waste, I want you and your beautiful soul. Haha. I'm listening to my iPod nano as i update. fun :].

here's the song "first date" by blink182. one of my fave songs. speaking of blink182, you should check out the youtube user I3link182. his youtube videos rock.

here's a rap for bubba sprouse (the dog, lol.) by khadeem thomas. it was for his birthday a few months ago. (thanks to khadeem, obviously.)

here's
busted's cover of "where is the love?" by the black eyed peas. great song.

here's the song "this aint a scene, its an arms race!" by fall out boy. another one of my faves.

i think im going to pull an all-nighter, since it's already 4:06 AM. haha. so i promise im going to add raviv, vanessa, & zac to the gallery.

also, if you'd like to request media, ask questions, or just want to talk, you can now email danasmedia@yahoo.com !

The Cheetah Girls first official release has been scheduled to drop on June 19th. Also, Mandy Moore’s new album, Wild Hope, will be released May 8th and Hayden Panettiere’s debut album is slated for a May 8th release date, however no album title has been announced yet.

Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson will guest star as himself in an episode of the top-rated series Cory in the House which is slated to premiere later this year. In the episode Never the Dwayne Shall Meet, when President Martinez appoints The Rock to be Presidential Advisor on Physical Fitness, Cory comes up with a get rich quick scheme that involves The Rock endorsing his invention. But when Cory, Newt and Meena trigger a comedy of errors, The President misses his first meeting with The Rock, Cory’s business opportunity sails by and Sophie makes tea for two with the visiting superstar. (tommy2.net)

just a reminder... "read it and weep" starring kay and danielle panabaker, and "thats so suite life of hannah montana" are now both on DVD. go pick them up!

3 new jordan pruitt songs have been leaked. i put them up on my youtube. "Miss Popularity", "Waiting For The Weekend", and "Waiting For You". Be sure to subscribe to me, because i wont always put my youtube updates on here! Also on my youtube i put "Siempre Desde Afuera" which is jordan pruitt singing her song "outside looking in" in spanish.

Also on my youtube i put a short interview about harry potter 5 (the movie.) check that out here.

well, i think that's it for now. gotta save some media for next time, lol.

ta ta for now. lol.
xoxo
dana